Al Hopkins And His Buckle Busters - Blue Ridge Mountain Blues / Echoes Of The Chimes download free
Al Hopkins And His Buckle Busters
Blue Ridge Mountain Blues / Echoes Of The Chimes
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
DXD AAC MP2 AHX ADX AA VQF
- 1132 downloads at 24 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
|A||Blue Ridge Mountain Blues|
|B||Echoes Of The Chimes|
- Record Company – The Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Charlie Bowman (tracks: A), Tony Alderman (tracks: A)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Elbert Bowman (tracks: A)
- Piano [Uncredited] – James O'Keefe (tracks: B)
- Ukulele – John Hopkins (tracks: A)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Al Hopkins, Charlie Bowman, John Hopkins , Tony Alderman
NotesSide A recorded 12 May 1927 in New York, NY.
Side B recorded 14 May 1927 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. E-23111.
Side B matrix no. E-23146.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 180A 11
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 180B 46
Related Al Hopkins And His Buckle Busters - Blue Ridge Mountain Blues / Echoes Of The Chimes albums
- Monroe Brothers - What Would You Give In Exchange? ‒ Part 4 / Sinner, You Better Get Ready download
- Chick Bullock And His Levee Loungers - My Melancholy Baby / Somebody Loves Me download
- Cab Calloway And His Orchestra - Ogeechee River Lullaby / I Get The Neck Of The Chicken download
- James Moody - Moodsville download
- Carlisle Brothers (Cliff And Bill) - Sugar Cane Mama / She Waits For Me There download
- Cumberland Ridge Runners - I'm Here To Get My Baby Out Of Jail / I Dreamed I Searched Heaven For You download
- Henry Lange - Pianoflage / Ruffenreddy download
- Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra / Green Brothers' Novelty Band - Mazie / Biddy download
- Blind Alfred Reed - Explosion In The Fairmount Mines / The Prayer Of The Drunkard's Little Girl download
- Armstrong's Players - Muskakatuck Waltz download